Friday, March 10, 2006

Belief

Belief..

A loneliness creeps in suddenly..
I can feel the void within my heart.
My hearts skips a beat slowly..
I can feel the rythm of its start..
I try to reason out the same..
But only get a pang of fear.
I think that I have gone insane..
And then in my eyes there is a tear.
I seek for companionship around..
But doubt if I should really start
I still try to heal the wound..
But memories do not part.
I know something better is enstored
But the belief shatters often..
I think again of those old times..
And the thoughts long forgotten.
I want to know what future would be..
Same as past or present?
I then try to console myself..
It sure would be a lesson.
I then shun the thoughts away..
And seek solace in prayer
I believe in Almighty's judgement
One who would always be there!

No comments: