Thursday, March 02, 2006

Wish

Wish..


I wish a happy heart for all,
I wish a bunch of smiles..
I wish I could tread with the lonely..
If even for a mile.

I wish lots of success to all,
I wish sincere wishes..
I wish I could hold the ladder..
If even for a while.

I wish internal peace to all,
I wish also serenity..
I wish I could pray with the weak..
If even for a life.

I wish lots of strength for all,
I wish also for power..
I wish I could carry the burden..
If even I need to strive.

I wish mental courage for all,
I wish also for hope..
I wish I could lead their battle
If even for a righteous fight.

I wish lot of satisfaction to all,
I wish also for zeal..
I wish I could pat their back..
If even for a small ride.

I wish for every good thing to all,
I wish also thankfulness..
I wish I could give them all,
If even for my pride!

No comments: