Monday, February 20, 2006

Seven things I plan to do before I die..

Seven things I plan to do before I die..
1. Take my parents abroad for atleast once
2. Buy my own four wheeler
3. Take up teaching for some time (even if it's for a very short period as a voluntary act)
4. Do something substantial for old people. (It might be monetary help or giving time)
5. Get married and adopt a kid (if permitted, this seem to be non-realistic though) and make my child someone the world would look up to :)
6. Write a book ( don't know on what!!)
7. Explore the world!! (Atleast two more countries other than India. Going to as many places in India)

Seven things I can do..
1. Take initiative to talk to a complete stranger or Make a shy person talk and feel comfortable in first meeting.
2. Sit idle for hours or clean up entire house alone only listening to music.
3. Talk on phone for more than 5 hours at a stretch
4. Watch more than 2 movie shows in a day.(Still have energy to freak out in evening)
5. Surf net for more than 8 hours at a stretch
6. Cry when I am very happy, overwhelmed, thankful, sad, or hurt! (Tears come easy, and so does the capability to stop them till I am lonely :D)
7. Write letters of more than 10 pages :D

Seven things I can't do..
1. Go on stage and give a speech ( Eloqution! not a chance!)
2. Not cry for more than 2 weeks at a stretch.
3. Refrain myself from giving compliments when I feel like
4. Dress up in attire I am not comfortable in.
5. Say no to close friends or not say "thanks" to them.
6. Cook food as tasty as my sister or mom :(
7. Go shopping alone, till its seriously urgent.

Seven things that attract me to the opposite sex..
1. Sense of humor ( ofcourse should be what I understand, more of "hazirjawaab" types or atleast someone who appreciates it)
2. Simplicity
3. Humility (This also includes ability to listen)
4. Versatility (this includes the passion to explore things..)
5. Confidence (this includes being sure of oneself)
6. Presentability (includes neatness and way of talking)
7. Voice (includes the weight of voice and the way sentences are constructed)
8. Knowledge base (This includes a thinking of his own, Interest in books, music, discussions on varied topics)
9. Ability to stand for what he believes in.
10. Honesty (At least with people who matter)
11. Non-flirtatious nature (if that is the word..lol)
12. Knows to respect others opinion (I detest MCPs so much)
13. Respect for himself.
14. Decent enough looks (not shabby, not too loud, not conscious, great built and amazing height)
15. Firm handshake.

** 7 points were too less :D **
Seven phrases I say most..
1. Love you for this
2. People na!
3. U bet
4. Wow
5. It's heaven yaar!
6. Sexy
7. How I wish!

Seven people you would want to take this quiz..
1. Bhupendra Manola 2. Niket Kathalkar 3. Manav 4. Vivek Sao 5. Roshni Ramdasan

4 comments:

Neha said...

kiten said...
what... where's orkut in there? Not even a single reference.
btw u have been tagged
9:24 PM

Neha said...

Sudhakar said...
"Take initiative to talk to a complete stranger or Make a shy person talk and feel comfortable in first meeting."

If thats you in real then we should meet for sure :)
2:41 PM

Neha said...

inscrutable_shaan said...
you think in sevens only? ;)
5:46 PM

Neha said...

KHUSHI - "Scintillant" said...
You sound like a typical arien.......I really liked ur sevens......never thought of the things that way......but out of ur "7 things to do before i die" I am done with 4 already......so that means mere paas ab time bahut kam hai .....aur ya fir aur 7 cheezein dhoondni hongi..... :)
Came across ur blog thro Rohit's orkut.
See u around.
-- Khushi
6:53 PM